Price drops on all Phantoms as of Today!!

Reaction score
Looking at Amazon I noticed that all the Phantoms dropped in price today.

The 2 is now 579, the 2 with Zenmuse is 829 and the + is 1159. (FC40 stayed same price)
Wonder if this means there are new models on the way??

Price drop is normally the first sign. My thoughts have always been that a p3 could show up late Oct for the Xmas market or April as tradition has shown. We'll know more in the coming weeks

This makes my pending purchase much easier to swallow. Just hope this stays the norm for the next few weeks while I am on vacation.

Odd that the DJI site has the elevated prices.

Edit: no movement over at hobbyking.com either.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Just checked DjI site and the prices are the same. They normally drop first.

I read on another thread that the price drop was suppose to be on 9-12-14. Maybe some vendors started a day early. My plan is to learn to fly on a PV2 (non plus) and get ready for the PV3 hopefully later this year :lol: . I just have not seen any good "PV2 plus extra battery" deals yet.

Of course I bought my Phantom 2 like a week ago. I wish I had known and I would have held off. D'oh!

Hmm, Maybe B&H honors price changes?

Don't get too excited about the P3 until you find out what it's features are.

The only compelling improvement I see is maybe a zoom feature on the camera --- something modest like 10X. If they fixed the barrel distortion, that would be a nice touch. Maybe a slightly larger battery would also be a cool perk.

I'd sell my Vision+ on Ebay in a heartbeat (only had it for 3 weeks now) if the P3 features full 1080p video downlink, but given that Lightbridge system is currently at $1,400 then I think that's impossible.

whilst I welcome any sort of price reduction,
when you compare the US $ to the Euro, they are giving us 30 euros off a vision +
whilst giving the Americans 108 euros off the same product!

Attachments

• pricedrop.JPG
    pricedrop.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 493
what do you think will be the improvements on the P3? If i would have a choice i would modify the legs, add something like a hood to eliminate the drop shadow, powerful motors so that you can add another camera rather than the go pro and moves faster, batteries more duration i think the rest is cool.

I think they should make something like a Phantom Vision Gopro edition. All the goodies of the vision+ but with the zenmuse integrated. All you would need is plug your gopro and your set. off course the price would be lower than the vision+. Then again it could be a phantom 2

Does the customer compensation statement at the bottom mean for DJI buyers who bought direct through DJI only or do I got the same offer buying through DDMRacing out site sponsor ?? I bought mine V+ in the included date range !!

Doug...

mickey78 said:
I wrote my dealer and they gave me the credit. I'm with b&h

Did you buy B&H direct or through an Amazon store. I believe they both sell through there...

I wrote DDMRacing as well and attached my invoice for reference. I would be elated with just a store credit. I am a compulsive hobbyist and will likely be spending plenty on this FPV Drone deal since discovering it and finding this whole deal to be quite engaging.

I talked to Amazon last night. they told me purchase date had to be within 7 days of the price drop. I missed it by 3 weeks, but they gave me $5 credit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers