Price drop on Phantom 3 Professional just announced

Spewing.
Bought one recently from RiseAbove @ $2299 with extra battery.
Got my deal on Amazon last week. Phantom 3 Pro with three batteries, Manfrotto bag, filter kit, and three battery charger for $1600. Priced it out, and after the accessories, drone came to $1000. They must have known in advance.

Good thing i have 45 days to return with BB, if the price drops even lower from other stores i may go an return/price match. I Had BB match MC for $999.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RusWolf,

You may want to check the BB return/ price match. I went to my BB store last night to get a price match and they said that they couldn't match DJI nor Amazon's price since it wasn't being sold directly by Amazon. They also told me that the price match is only good for 14 days and the return policy is 15 days. Well before going there last night, I decided to box up my P3P just in case they didn't want to price match. As I suspected, the manager said that they couldn't make that large of a price match, so I told them that I would like to return it. I told him that I was within my 15 day return policy and he can have it back and I would order from Amazon. Well he had no choice but to refund me my money back, but before doing so he suggested that he could give me a gift card credit... I laughed at him. I'm now thinking about waiting to see what feature the Phantom 4 will have provided there is a new Phantom 4 on the horizon. BTW before leaving my house BB still had the price at $1299 online. When I made it back home they had it for $999

RusWolf,

You may want to check the BB return/ price match. I went to my BB store last night to get a price match and they said that they couldn't match DJI nor Amazon's price since it wasn't being sold directly by Amazon. They also told me that the price match is only good for 14 days and the return policy is 15 days. Well before going there last night, I decided to box up my P3P just in case they didn't want to price match. As I suspected, the manager said that they couldn't make that large of a price match, so I told them that I would like to return it. I told him that I was within my 15 day return policy and he can have it back and I would order from Amazon. Well he had no choice but to refund me my money back, but before doing so he suggested that he could give me a gift card credit... I laughed at him. I'm now thinking about waiting to see what feature the Phantom 4 will have provided there is a new Phantom 4 on the horizon. BTW before leaving my house BB still had the price at $1299 online. When I made it back home they had it for $999

Do you have a reward zone account with them?

I bought 2 laptops from them plus P3 so i have the elite plus membership. Elite + gives you 45 days to return/exchange.

Yes i want to see what P4 offers as well and if it will be worth $1700 that it's rumored to cost.

Do you have a reward zone account with them?

I bought 2 laptops from them plus P3 so i have the elite plus membership. Elite + gives you 45 days to return/exchange.

Yes i want to see what P4 offers as well and if it will be worth $1700 that it's rumored to cost.

Yes I have a reward zone and I didn't realize that. Thanks for sharing that info with me. BTW if they would have done the price match, I would have bought an iPad Mini 2 or 4 from them to use as a display. I bought the Acer Iconia 8 on Sunday and at first I had good luck, but Monday and Tuesday I had issues connecting. I could switch back to my iPhone 5s and it would connect every time. I also tried a buds Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 and it had problems connecting.at times.

Same here. I would like to see a better camera that doesn't have the aliasing as the current camera and a feature where we could change the aperture. I could probably eliminate aliasing if I were to fly a little higher... lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20