Price drop on Phantom 3 Professional just announced

The solo is also on sale for $999USD. Thinking DJI wants to snuff out the competition

I've just bought an advanced around £750 with extra battery etc. I did consider the Pro but I'm not exactly raving over 4k.. but I don't know why seeing it at £989 + extra battery is frustrating me. lol
The obvious thing would be that if you've just bought something and a sale goes on the next day then it is going to grind your gears abit.

I felt like I paid an arm and a leg for the drone in the first place. I'm sure pretty much everyone is in the same boat in that regard to be honest. I always think its best to future proof but it was an extra £200-300 to get the Pro. I wouldn't say budget was an issue either. Meh! :)

$999 is essentially the same deal offered over Black Fridays deal of $1159 with extra battery. If they offered an extra battery at the $999 price, I'd be tempted to buy a spare P3P.

Some Visa cards have a little known card benefit, if you paid with a visa credit or debit card you may be able to get them to price match for up to 60 days after your purchase. Also if you paid in full with a Visa card you can register your purchase for warranty doubling. Here is the number to register for warranty doubling 1-800-551-8472 I am not sure of the phone number for the price matching, you could call your card issuer and find out the details. I am not sure if this is a USA only thing or not.

Reactions: BigAl07
Perfect timing for an upgrade. Crashed my Adv 10 days ago, have ordered spare parts, but since the price dropped I will go for a Pro and have the Adv as a spare.

$999 is essentially the same deal offered over Black Fridays deal of $1159 with extra battery. If they offered an extra battery at the $999 price, I'd be tempted to buy a spare P3P.
They are offering the P3P with an extra battery for $1079

The 3DR Solo is already snuffed out. It has been for at least a few months.

DJi is doing the sale to clear inventory before the P4 announcement and to ensure people buy Phantoms instead of Yuneec Tyhoon H's.

Reactions: NepenthesLucas
Good thing i have 45 days to return with BB, if the price drops even lower from other stores i may go an return/price match. I Had BB match MC for $999.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thankfully...I picked up the pro with the free backpack from Best buy in December for $1,044....

They priced match jet.com...Don't know why.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20