Pretty impressive drone bundle on the Karma

Reaction score
Just sold a customer a GoPro Karma bundle tonight, pretty impressive bundle for $1099, which includes the drone, controller, GoPro 5 camera, backpack, charger , battery, props and a handheld gimble,

Wouldn't it be great if DJI would match it?

Here are pics from the box

af6a102c4bd863b0eaea5481e62f75ff.jpg

c3e8a0b0667746be3a117b9286c1d386.jpg

I wonder how good the controller display is: brightness? any such thing as a disconnect? future compatibility with sw upgrades?

DJI would have to remake some P2s, and then crash them, to downgrade to the quality of the Karma :eek:

I would like to see the Phantom cameras swapable to a hand held gimbal in a future rendition though. I just hope its not the P5. That will make me spend more money after I just bought this P4P when I had a perfectly good P3P

Reactions: AyeYo
Just sold a customer a GoPro Karma bundle tonight, pretty impressive bundle for $1099, which includes the drone, controller, GoPro 5 camera, backpack, charger , battery, props and a handheld gimble,
Wouldn't it be great if DJI would match it?
I'm glad that DJI don't match GoPro for performance and innovation.
WIth the reviews that Karma has been getting, GoPro are going to have to try hard to unload them.
Here's a recent one that's kinder than some have been.
Bad Karma: GoPro's first drone does not impress

DXoMark just started rating drone cameras. Guess where the GoPro placed.......right at the bottom. GoPro is in its final stages of life

I cannot fly the Karma where I live because it's max altitude is too low.

Flying above 3000m altitude isn't where the Karma can go but my P3S can. I also get 13000 ft or near 4km distance with an Argtek antenna fitted.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic