President Obama's Motorcade in Los Angeles

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRyNblS7o8E[/youtube]

It was pretty amazing speaking with cops about drones and getting their perspective. They seem to be all for them!

Are you crazy lol ? I asked one of the officers if i could put it up knowing what the answer would be she replied
"I'd be curious to see how many pieces that things gets shot into if you put it up"
The secret service came over and checked me out and all i had was an iPhone and iPad in my hand imiagine if i had a drone up in the air. You would be reading about some stupid guy tried to fly over a presidential motorcade with a drone and his house got blown up! lol

I can see why you Americans have to pay so much in taxes if it takes that lot to move just one bloke around :eek:

Madwak said:
I can see why you Americans have to pay so much in taxes if it takes that lot to move just one bloke around :eek:

When he goes overseas, he takes at LEAST 30 airplanes with him, countless cars and two bulletproof limos.

Remember when he was in France a few years ago and they built him an air conditioned "tunnel" for him to be driven from one building to another?

eckoner said:
Are you crazy lol ? I asked one of the officers if i could put it up knowing what the answer would be she replied
"I'd be curious to see how many pieces that things gets shot into if you put it up"
The secret service came over and checked me out and all i had was an iPhone and iPad in my hand imiagine if i had a drone up in the air. You would be reading about some stupid guy tried to fly over a presidential motorcade with a drone and his house got blown up! lol

Like I said, I assumed you were not flying, because like you say, that would be crazy!!!

darwin-t said:
When he goes overseas, he takes at LEAST 30 airplanes with him, countless cars and two bulletproof limos.?
He does not take 30 planes. :roll: He has Air Force 1 he flies on and then there is a backup to that. If he needs to take his motorcade the Air Force will throw in a few C-130 & C-17 transports to carry the vehicles and support equipment.

U.M.

darwin-t said:
Madwak said:

When he goes overseas, he takes at LEAST 30 airplanes with him, countless cars and two bulletproof limos.

He doesn't take anything with him. The USAF and the SS decide what to bring, how many, how far and for how long. He has no say whatsoever in his own security.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj