Prescott, Arizona

Reaction score
A couple photos from Watson Lake with the Standard. One is a panorama from my first flight.

uploadfromtaptalk1443921284500.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443921300419.jpg

Good contrast, nice sunset too. I've seen many blah shots of Watson lake. Those are easy to take. This is great!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Santiego
I like the most recent shot. You captured the Arizona sky here. I'm guessing sunset. I made my first video here.

Reactions: Santiego
I live in Prescott too. Just signed up for Ollie seminar, "Drones over Prescott". Hoping to meet other Phantom flyers in Prescott.

I live in Prescott too. Just signed up for Ollie seminar, "Drones over Prescott". Hoping to meet other Phantom flyers in Prescott.

Cool - Are you a member, or did you just sign up for that one class? Curious about cost.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kevin G
Fantastic Pictures! I just bought a second hand DJI Phantom 3-Pro and I messed up one of the motors and I have just ordered 4 new ones -(
Original 2312A CCW/CW Brushless Motor KV800 For DJI Phantom 3 Pro & Advanced RC)
AND just received a -(Phantom 3 ESC Center Board and MC (V2.0) | Spare Part 96 )
I just don't have the proper tools and steady hand to do much getting it installed.
Is There Anyone here in the Prescott Area that I could pay to help me get it going again?
Thanks! Kevin G
Prescott, Az
[email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj