Precision Flight

Reaction score
I had this application on my Ipad, but had not used it, until DJI GS Pro would not lift off. Still not sure why except firmware missmatch.

In spite, Precisionflight took off, and completed mission.

I had this application on my Ipad, but had not used it, until DJI GS Pro would not lift off. Still not sure why except firmware missmatch.
Please post in original thread. It makes it so much easier for those who look to assist. This thread makes no sense, without the other.

Reactions: dirkclod
It wasn't intended to, but was intended to point out a good program to use.

It wasn't intended to, but was intended to point out a good program to use.
No problem with that.....but when you make basically duplicate posts.....It distracts from the intent. Had I not seen a previous post. No one would know what you were discussing.

I missed the previous post. This post needs to be clarified or deleted. I have no idea what is being said? I use an I - Pad. Can something help me?

I had this application (PrecisionFlight) on my Ipad, but had not used it, DJI GS Pro would not lift off. Not sure why now.

Precisionflight indicated a firmware mismatch, but still took off, and completed mission.

Not only a duplicate post but on the wrong thread again.....#1 and #7 say exactly the same thing. Now its really confusing. Would like to assist, but dropping this thread.

You had what application on your iPad?
I missed the previous post. This post needs to be clarified or deleted. I have no idea what is being said? I use an I - Pad. Can something help me?
Sorry for adding to this post but just so some know what is being talked about,:)
Screenshot_20180818-104554.jpg
Screenshot_20180818-104619.jpg

Sorry for adding to this post but just so some know what is being talked about,
No worries, I knew the subject. The wording was the issue. And honestly, this exact same thread has been posted before, from the same OP, with the exact same wording. That's where the confusion comes in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen