Pre flight checklist

Reaction score
Memory being what it is, I am putting a checklist inside of my case so that it is my face every time I open it. I have this so far. Any suggestions for improvement would be welcome. (And for those who scoff at the need for such a thing, "bite me" in advance. You'll be 58 someday, too. :) )
upload_2015-8-15_8-41-21.png

There are many checklists in previous posts you can review. Just search

Reactions: JBG
I didn't want my "in my face" one to contain 25 steps and details, but I didn't want to miss anything absolutely critical (e.g., I'm not sure it's necessary to check expo and gain in the field, and "charge the batteries" seems sort of late to the game at launch time.) I printed a couple of the other ones and put them in my case for reference. Just added "Airplane mode" as result of looking over the lengthy, detailed ones.

I didn't want my "in my face" one to contain 25 steps and details, but I didn't want to miss anything absolutely critical. I printed a couple of the other ones and put them in my case for reference. Just added "Airplane mode" as result of looking over the lengthy, detailed ones.
just take one of those and delete the items you don't care about or need and then take to the air!:)

Reactions: JBG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic