Practice quads

We use the Phantoms as practice quads :)

Blade mqx, its like a tiny sports car next to the Phantom, but a great indoor practice flyer when windy or rainy. And inside, it can NEVER get away! And strong enough to carry a tiny keycam for some shaky bad video. Bounces off walls and things with no damage to itself or the house, and about 15 minutes of flight time on a battery.

Have a look

http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/blade-mqx.html

Roadkilt said:
Blade mqx, its like a tiny sports car next to the Phantom, but a great indoor practice flyer when windy or rainy. And inside, it can NEVER get away! And strong enough to carry a tiny keycam for some shaky bad video. Bounces off walls and things with no damage to itself or the house, and about 15 minutes of flight time on a battery.

Have a look

http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/blade-mqx.html

I use my Phantom. It would make no sense to use anything else in my opion. I've flown those little helos, no comparision to the Phantom. Just be carefule at first....take baby steps with it. LIke the video states, take up, make it hover and then have it go side to side that bring back down. That's a legit practice! Practicing with anything else would like practicing for baseball with a football. :lol:

Well, if the weather is bad and you need to fly indoors, these smaller ones are nice for that. Also, if you want to learn flips and rolls, you save your $60 back pretty fast.

My MQX Blade is a tenth the price of the loaded Phantom with a 64 gb gopro 3 so its a useful tool to practice with. I find the less I mess with controls the smoother the video and less crazy things happen to the flight. It's hard to not want to over control it. Inside flight time is nice too, the big bird doesn't like windy wet days, which is more than half the time here. I could go for three weeks without friendly weather so the Blade comes in useful for keeping the skills up.

Ive been thinking of getting the Blade MQX, to practice with. I have the Blade MCX2, and a couple of Syma S107G heli's which
are fun, but don't really help with multi-rotor skills. Anyway, I want another toy, and my birthday is on Cinco de Mayo.
So I shall not be denied ! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers