Practice Footage

Reaction score
Hi, only had my phantom for about eight weeks now and have accumulated so much practice footage ( picture and video). This got me to wondering.
1- What other peoples practice footage was like and what kind of subject matter they focused on. I'm guessing that the subject matter would vary greatly depending on the location (ocean, desert, forest etc...)
2- Has your subject matter changed as your flying/photography skills got better?
3- What you do/did with it ( 90% of mine went to my delete bin).
I guess what I'm saying is I would like to see your practice footage and what happened to it ( looking for ideas ).
I tried putting a short clip together with some of mine but had trouble with finding appropriate music, where do you guys/girls get your theme music? The theme music in dji movie maker and imove don't do anything for me.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have found that a video of 6-8 minutes that tells some type off story works well. Make no difference of where it's about a beach a train a bird a river or what ever. If it has a beginning the story and the ending it usually comes out a pretty good video. Some just show mountains and peaks or even values or an ole castle etc. it's your show so show what you want us to see and tell your story via video and music. Just have fun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20