PowerDirector edit preview not in 4k

Reaction score
I recently downloaded PowerDirector 15 Ultra in order to edit drone footage. When in the editing suite, the preview in the top right window of what the edit looks like is not HD at all.

Is this standard? I'd hate to be uploading pixilated footage to YouTube

Those are compressed for editing, you can change that in your preferences. Just make your your frame rates match when you edit , save and post.

Reactions: DreamToFly
Those are compressed for editing, you can change that in your preferences. Just make your your frame rates match when you edit , save and post.
Cheers mate.

Secondly, I can't seem to open videos from the drone in PD, even though it's MP4. Any thoughts on that one?

What is your recording resolution? If you are recording in 4k or 2.7k, it is possible that it won't open in PD. I always use 1080P.

Nope, apparently it does do 4K... even 360 and 3D...
You didn't say what your resolution was, but if your computer does not support 4k, then neither will PD.

Reactions: DreamToFly
Cyberlink’s PowerDirectorthe is very picky for input file formats. The h.264 files from DJI Phantom are not supported well by PowerDirector. What’s more, editing a 4K video requires more computing power and it could be more time consuming.

This is the DJI Phantom 4K to PowerDirector best workflow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1