Power Pad ?? E310 motor kit

Reaction score
Has anyone used one of these DJI power pads in their e300 or e310 esc/motor kits ? If so how do you mount it once the esc's are soldered in ? I've not come across this way of installing them before. Thanks.

Attachments

• e310 power pad.jpg
    e310 power pad.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 512
I used double side 3m sticky foam tape. Or you could use one of those nylon/plastic stand off's that you can screw into both ends.

I used double side 3m sticky foam tape. Or you could use one of those nylon/plastic stand off's that you can screw into both ends.

Hi thanks for the reply. Did you cut any of the wire before soldering into the pad ? Where did you mount it ? Thanks.

What are you putting it into ?

I put my into a Sky-hero little spyder & there's an area where you can mount it.

If your is going into a Phantom you don't need it, simply delicately solder the wires onto the main circuit board, just be careful to identify the positive & negative terminals. Positive from memory is "vvm" & negative is "gnd".

Hi. Its going in an S550 Hexcopter. I also have a phantom which I converted and modified which included T-motors .
I could have soldered the wires into the main board on my S550 but decide to use the pad as I think its much easier to transfer the whole power system if I so choose to. No de or re-soldering ! :)

have a good easter
Rich

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj