Power Loss

ack

Reaction score
After 265 flights and 443 km, my P3a lost the power and felt down from 68m high...
I started with full battery, everything looked normal and after 45secs of flight I can't hear any sound, the Phantom simply felt down. Result: major cracks on the shell, broken gimball, no lights on battery. After collecting all the pieces, I've put the battery in, lots of error messages (gimball, camera, compass) but battery showed 90% of power. Strange...
I inspected all the wirings and didn't found nothing strange inside. In the CSV file, I see strange values of Center Batt. current - rised up to 32A, and Smart Batt voltage - dropped down to 10.8V. I mean, the battery reached the critical votage and switched off, but haven't idea why.
Today, I'll try to hower carefully and inspect the files again.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
phantom crash.xlsx

I think it becase your cell problem so the smart batt automatically turn off the power. 32A drive current can cause your P3 burn.

After 265 flights and 443 km, my P3a lost the power and felt down from 68m high...
I started with full battery, everything looked normal and after 45secs of flight I can't hear any sound, the Phantom simply felt down. Result: major cracks on the shell, broken gimball, no lights on battery. After collecting all the pieces, I've put the battery in, lots of error messages (gimball, camera, compass) but battery showed 90% of power. Strange...
I inspected all the wirings and didn't found nothing strange inside. In the CSV file, I see strange values of Center Batt. current - rised up to 32A, and Smart Batt voltage - dropped down to 10.8V. I mean, the battery reached the critical votage and switched off, but haven't idea why.
Today, I'll try to hower carefully and inspect the files again.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
phantom crash.xlsx
The battery may have not been fully seated-- a known pilot error on this forum for some of us-- including yours truly--

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan