Potentiometer working with V3 ?

Reaction score
Geert,...Apparently the Potentiometer mod is also affected by revision 3.0...OR, no one who owns a Vision has installed a potentiometer in their TX and is using 3.0?

Curious

why pot is better than 7th channel link under tx? seems to be misplace your finger for realtime operate?
With lever underside for right ringer looks still better for me?

Dillinger said:
why pot is better than 7th channel link under tx? seems to be misplace your finger for realtime operate?
With lever underside for right ringer looks still better for me?

A potentiometer offers a much higher degree of control than the lever. It is soldered in and the travel degree on the pot can be set to a much lower or higher incremental travel limits.
You cannot do that with the lever. It is considered an upgrade over the lever.

The question is,... will work with the current revision firmware.

So with older firmwares You can use it.
Also potknob can be mounted under tx too.

****, next thng to explore

Dillinger said:
So with older firmwares You can use it.
Also potknob can be mounted under tx too.

****, next thng to explore
Yes.. Both potentiometer and lever work on previous revisions up to 2.0...it seems nothing is working in 3.0
The question is... Will DJI make this unavailable to Vision owners permamently?
They could fix it... If they chose to.
Currently, we've not heard from anyone who installed a pot, to see if it is also affected by 3.0.....i suspect it is.

Hope no.
Still best thing is - You can go back in firmwares. Looks like 3.0 is for rookies and if Your skills are growng, You need to degrade firmware :p

But now I am looking for information. Most information I found is potmod for Phantom.

1. Vision RC works on different frequency, but potentiometer can be used same? 5 K ?

2. for stock camera, if third party gimbal works with 7 channel, is it already all nessessary things enabled? (mm waiting for droneexpert gimbal and there is nessessary enable 7th channel anyway - maybe I try to ask from them potentiometer instead of lever :)

I cant still find anything temptating in V3. So potentially no potentiometer problem for me...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie