Posting video to Instagram

Reaction score
So I'm kind of a noob to this all but I want to start posting short clips to Instagram, what is your guys easiest/fastest way of doing this? Thanks!

I just do it from the app on my phone. Library, then choose the vid. Only 15 seconds allowed.

I have also tried to post to instagram... I have been unsuccessful getting the app to play the video. I copy and pasted the raw mp4 video from the sd card to my computer then to my android s5.

let me know Athill if you figured something out

How would it even work if your iOS device is set to use your phantom as the wifi connection, how are you going to be able to send the content?

Instagram does not like mov file format, switch in GO App to mp4. I believe that is causing your difficulty.

I am sorry, is this correct?

.mov or .mp4 as I understand it are just the container for the .h264 codec the drone uses.

So say you film a video using your iPhone's camera and use Instagram to look for it in your Library, wouldn't that file be a .mov file?

.mov is the container Apple products use while .mp4 is used by everyone else, perhaps also by Android (I haven't had Android in years now)?

@Tricky

No one said you were lying. You could be mistaken. Hey, what do I know, I am here to learn and contribute when/ if I can.

So, what video container does an iPhone use when uploading to Instagram natively? .mov right?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20