Post production

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Before getting my V2+ I was on this site a lot. Now that I have it, even more because I find out about stuff you can only find out about if you actually put the device through it's paces.
Recently I discovered (with the help of the wonderful people around here) that the white balance in the video the phantom vision 2+ captures is always set to auto. No matter what you set it to (sunny, shade, ...). Video is always on auto WB.
This topic, and the (endless) discussion about sharpness, whether to shoot in soft and fix in post or shoot in standard makes me wonder what you guys do to your videos in post production?

Personally, I'm just getting started in video editing. So for me it's iMovie and playing around with the cooler/warmer and contrast sliders to get rid of the shifting color. Which works so-so.

It would be awesome if some of you could share your way of working with the footage you get off the card to get some decent output.

Thanks!

I would like to try post production on a video I shot the other day but I have no idea how to start. For example, where do I find the video I just shot, and how do I get to it with iMovie to begin the editing?

Sorry for the stupid question but I can't find this stuff anywhere?

Bud

Hello everyone!

Before getting my V2+ I was on this site a lot. Now that I have it, even more because I find out about stuff you can only find out about if you actually put the device through it's paces.
Recently I discovered (with the help of the wonderful people around here) that the white balance in the video the phantom vision 2+ captures is always set to auto. No matter what you set it to (sunny, shade, ...). Video is always on auto WB.
This topic, and the (endless) discussion about sharpness, whether to shoot in soft and fix in post or shoot in standard makes me wonder what you guys do to your videos in post production?

Personally, I'm just getting started in video editing. So for me it's iMovie and playing around with the cooler/warmer and contrast sliders to get rid of the shifting color. Which works so-so.

It would be awesome if some of you could share your way of working with the footage you get off the card to get some decent output.

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj