Post pics of your Phantom 4

Reaction score
Before getting my phantom 4 I didn't think much of the design. But having it in person, it's actually quite beautiful.

Here's my P4 in the original case fits everything I need 3x battery, RC, and my iPad mini 4.

8b91a443afaafe3c089093b4c83feb3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Awesome pic! Thank you for posting. I had never seen a picture showing the case with all the extra things it can hold.

Where do you keep your charger?

I have to wait a bit after spending so much but my next purchase will be the 12V auto charger in a couple of months.

I got the DJI cover to use with my iPad Mini but I am very annoyed it didn't help. Even with it, I still can't see the screen on a very sunny day. Bummer.

My best purchase so far has been the Polar Drone Trekker backpack. I love the DJI case (so smart of them) but I can't fly/ travel with it. That backpack is the best on the market to carry all my stuff and even an extra change of clothes and tripod.

Awesome pic! Thank you for posting. I had never seen a picture showing the case with all the extra things it can hold.

Where do you keep your charger?

I have to wait a bit after spending so much but my next purchase will be the 12V auto charger in a couple of months.

I got the DJI cover to use with my iPad Mini but I am very annoyed it didn't help. Even with it, I still can't see the screen on a very sunny day. Bummer.

My best purchase so far has been the Polar Drone Trekker backpack. I love the DJI case (so smart of them) but I can't fly/ travel with it. That backpack is the best on the market to carry all my stuff and even an extra change of clothes and tripod.

I used that same setup with the original foam case for a month until I received my LowePro 450 backpack. The charger fits perfectly beneath the propellers. I had the charger and 8 propellers where you can see his propellers in the photo.

Hahaha. Nice one.
Lucky no one ran over it or steal it :)
Yeah it was on a road that's closed down for bridge construction in my neighborhood about 2 miles away from my home point. And it was midnight. I can fly distance with all the other phantoms and know their capabilities like the back of my hand. But this being only the third flight or so, I just don't have this one figured out yet

My problem is that I have a fleet of drones. And yes my P4 is included. I like to show them all off! Why Not? Lets see your whole fleet!
myfleet1.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik