Post Crash Question

Reaction score
Last evening due to my stupidity I was running a litchi mission and flew my p3p over a tree line at too low altitude and it got stuck in the top of a pine tree. Luckily no rain last night and hired a tree climber today who went up and retrieved it. Changed props, did status check and it flew fine. Bought a lottery ticket too!
My question is, the battery was due for a deep discharge after two more charges but last night while sitting in the tree the battery went to 0?

Should I still do the deep discharge when it reaches that point? Probably a dumb question but remember I self crashed it into a tree.

Thanks!

I dont think so, I think you should be able to recharge and good to go. I would consider that your discharge, as it ran to zero. Also, great you got it back without any damage, thats awesome!

Try to charge to full and check the cell to cell deviation and the charged capacity. If all satisfactory, be happy.

Reactions: Dounin Front
Last evening due to my stupidity I was running a litchi mission and flew my p3p over a tree line at too low altitude and it got stuck in the top of a pine tree. Luckily no rain last night and hired a tree climber today who went up and retrieved it. Changed props, did status check and it flew fine. Bought a lottery ticket too!
My question is, the battery was due for a deep discharge after two more charges but last night while sitting in the tree the battery went to 0?

Should I still do the deep discharge when it reaches that point? Probably a dumb question but remember I self crashed it into a tree.

Thanks!
What more could you do? It's a done deal - if indeed that necessary to begin with. Just triple check your Litchi missions where you only double checked before.
And as Alokbhargava (??) says above, check the individual cell voltage variance after charging.

Last edited:
Charged battery and just flew with the one that spent the night in the tree. On start up cells were 4.23, 4.28, 4.27 and 4.28 cells 1-4

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20