Possibly bent gimbal arm?

Reaction score
Hey all, I stupidly let a friend fly my p4....... he went backwards into a tree and hit the ground and now the arm looks like this (picture attached) before sending it away any ideas on what's wrong and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0127.JPG
    IMG_0127.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 380
Looks like the rubber bushing might be jacked up inside if there are no external cracks. It's easy to pop it off and check. Here's an internal pic.

c166613991475bfba3c823b0b172e3f4.jpg

Sent from my Satellite Phone using PhantomPilots

There was what I believe to be a rubber seal popping out a bit after the crash witch I pushed back in, will try and remove it and see what I can see, thanks for the fast reply will update when I have had a look.

Does it work? Move focus etc? Might try a gimbal calibration you can do this 2 ways, thru djigo app or thru DJI assistant 2 by plugging your bird into your mac or pc it appears to be hanging lower than mine.

acb5e7fb6f0f3590456d6674122ca122.jpg

Yep all works fine just obviously not straight ha, I'm just trying to find something to remove the screws .

You pull the 8 torx head screws and it pops of the entire gray piece comes off and there are 2 connectors that are kind of short, taking it apart will void any warranty repairs.

Reactions: ShizerManDown
I haven't got the wider ribbon off but this is a pic of the inside

Attachments

• IMG_0128.JPG
    IMG_0128.JPG
    592.1 KB · Views: 253

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members