Possible to program a flight path with Pro +?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Some time lurker, first time poster.

Apologies if this has already been covered but I have a shoot coming up where I need to fly a fairly specific flight path down a corridor. The distance of the path would be about 800 metres, with a sweeping bend midway. I'll position myself about midway to keep eyes on the drone.

Is there any way to set that up with the Phantom 4 Pro +? (The one with the inbuilt LCD controller.) All I can find in the app is a fairly useless draw path feature, which won't cut it in this case. The path has to be VERY exact. Do I have any other options, besides ditching the + and buying a standard Pro?

Cheers

I have a shoot coming up where I need to fly a fairly specific flight path down a corridor. The distance of the path would be about 800 metres, with a sweeping bend midway. I'll position myself about midway to keep eyes on the drone.

Is there any way to set that up with the Phantom 4 Pro +? The path has to be VERY exact. Do I have any other options, besides ditching the + and buying a standard Pro?
For following a precise path, nothing beats a Litchi waypoint mission.
The P4 pro won't accept 3rd party apps like Litchi.
But you don't necessarily have to dump all your equipment.
All you need is a regular P4 pro controller.
Buying or borrowing one you would get you out of the hole.

For following a precise path, nothing beats a Litchi waypoint mission.
The P4 pro won't accept 3rd party apps like Litchi.
But you don't necessarily have to dump all your equipment.
All you need is a regular P4 pro controller.
Buying or borrowing one you would get you out of the hole.

Thank you for your reply. We have an earlier Phantom 4 controller which obviously doesn't work. Interesting option - I might have to bite the bullet and grab one for future shoots.

Thank you for your reply. We have an earlier Phantom 4 controller which obviously doesn't work. Interesting option - I might have to bite the bullet and grab one for future shoots.
The only difference between the P4 pro and the + is the controller.
The drone is identical.
You can easily link the drone with either controller.
We have a few members that swap between the two.

The only difference between the P4 pro and the + is the controller.
The drone is identical.
You can easily link the drone with either controller.

Yes, I assumed that. Alas our earlier controller was for a (now deceased) Phantom 4 non-pro model. I just wish the USB port behind the Pro + controller let us plug a phone in!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj