Possible to mount a better camera?

ile

Reaction score
Couple years ago I bought Phantom 2 Vision + so that I can make aerial shots of villas, boats, etc. I don't need videos at all. Problem is that this camera has very low image quality, especially in low light conditions. Another issue is that fish eye effect also has to be fixed on every image and that's a huge loss of quality.
I pait my Phantom ~1700$ and today I can't sell it for 400$.

Camera that's mounted on latest Phantom has satisfying image quality. Is it possible to mount a camera similar to that one on Phantom 2? I am interested only in taking still shots, not making videos. The camera should be able to take RAW photos and have bracketing mode.

There is little point in doing this even if it were possible. For only a little bit more than the price of a replacement Phantom 3 Standard camera module you can get a whole (refurbished) Phantom 3 kit. They have recently been as as low as $300.00.

But camera mounted at Phantom 3 is not as good as Phantom 4 camera.
I think my best option is to sell Phantom 2 for 300$-400$ and next year buy Phantom 4.

But camera mounted at Phantom 3 is not as good as Phantom 4 camera.
I think my best option is to sell Phantom 2 for 300$-400$ and next year buy Phantom 4.

It's really not that bad. I happen to like it just fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1