Possible Bearings out on Rear Left motor?

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, first post here and wanted to get your opinions on this sound and what I should possibly do.

I go over each motor in the video and it's the second motor in the clip, I revisit it and hold it from moving and even though you can hear the engine clicking trying to rotate you can still tell from the audio how much quieter the quad is in general without it spinning.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwTxTLklFUE[/youtube]

I'm not having any flight issues (YET) but I noticed this noise after my 5th or 6th flight and it was very noticeable with the blades off.

What do you think I should do, is it OK to fly or should I get it repaired?

Re: Pissible Bearings out on Rear Left motor?

Someone whizzed on your bearings? There are times when you should proof read...... :lol:

Re: Pissible Bearings out on Rear Left motor?

Happyflyer said:
Someone whizzed on your bearings? There are times when you should proof read...... :lol:

Already edited, but thanks. lol

Have to admit that was a good giggle. Some one that can hear much better than I can will post soon.
Welcome to Phantom Pilots.

Replacing the motor doesn't seem like an easy task, and I'm assuming it's going to void my warranty, right?

sumohax0r said:
Replacing the motor doesn't seem like an easy task, and I'm assuming it's going to void my warranty, right?
If you have a warranty, let them fix it.

sumohax0r said:
I concur, if it is under warranty, it is their problem. If you don't replace & it fails, you would have a next to impossible chore to have them fix it then :p

I'll give them a call today, I have the box still but not the carboard holder it came in anymore. Should have kept everything :/

You have your answer and almost everyone was helpful and not sarcastic.mmthe one that was, try to ignore him.

My contribution is: Welcome to the forum!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1