Port Charlotte - Fort Myers FL

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am a snowbird from NH who resides in the Port Charlotte Harbour area during the winter months ( Nov - May) I fly a Phantom 2 vision+ and a Phantom FC40 I would enjoy meeting others around this area who are also interested in quad-copter or RC flying. If anyone is interested please contact me.

I am on Sanibel and would enjoy meeting and flying with you. Contact me when you join the thousands of other snow birds coming here in November! I have 2 or 3 DJI 450's (depends on the day)and one 550

Hi, nice to hear from you. I took a look at your photos and it is excellent photography, it sounds like you guys are quite adventurous, we like that kind of people. Both my wife and I have traveled around the world quite a bit, we love boating and flying. Unfortunately I lost my FAA medical and sold my airplane a few years back, so now we do boating when we are down in FL for the winter. i would be very interested in flying the quad copter with you later this winter.

Hi Guys, I'm Bob and I'm in Ft Myers. I have a Phantom 1, Phantom 2 V+ and a DJI F550. I've been flying quads for a couple of years and have never seen anyone else flying one. I used to fly full scale and had a experimental years ago but that ship has long sailed. If anyone wants to get out and shoot some video, i'm up for it.

rstekeur said:
Hi Guys, I'm Bob and I'm in Ft Myers. I have a Phantom 1, Phantom 2 V+ and a DJI F550. I've been flying quads for a couple of years and have never seen anyone else flying one. I used to fly full scale and had a experimental years ago but that ship has long sailed. If anyone wants to get out and shoot some video, i'm up for it.

Hi Bob, I am on Sanibel and have 3, 450's of varying capacities. I have met another photographer/flyer from Estero and flown with him. Lets get together and fly! Where are you flying now? Contact me.

Yo, Florida Fliers. I am an action sports photographer in the area for the weekend, shooting a BMX race in Punta Gorda and brought my Phantom along just for fun. I have NO frame of reference for Florida and have a good portion of the day, Monday before I fly home to Indiana. I was looking at places along the coast to fly around a bit, shoot some video and get to know my flying camera a bit better. If anyone is out flying, Monday, I'd love to tag along and pick up some tips, see some nice shoreline or whatever. I have to be at the Fort Meyers airport by 2PM, but plan to drive around and see some sights before that. Let me know if you have any interest in sharing some fun. I'm working at Charlotte BMX, Sunday until mid afternoon, but will be online with email notifications. Happy flying, Jerry Landrum / www.bmxmania.com

Im in Fort Myers. I have a Vision+.

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie flying a phantom2 vision. I invite everyone interested to meet on May 23 at Applebees on Daniels and 41 in Fort Myers around 2:00 PM. We could form a club and start looking for a good place to fly. Those interested can respond here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj