Poor support.

Reaction score
I've never paid this much money for something so poorly supported. I purchased my P2V right from the website. I guess that was my first mistake. I've emailed them a handful of times with no response whatsoever. Like where my free battery was"? Here's the response I got...

Dear DJI customers,

Thanks for purchasing DJI phantom 2 vision.
Phantom 2 vision battery package will be ready this Saturday 14th of Dec.,
we will arrange ship one free battery to you before 16th of Dec.
Happy Christmas!

Best Regards,
DJI online sales Team

Guess what? It's the 19th. No battery. I also just ordered another one and some props from Dronefly. Should have bought the P2V from there as well I guess.

Anyway....just venting.

On a positive note. The PS Camera Profile works great. I've had over a dozen great flights. One mishap with a tree branch that walked into the prop but it didn't do anything but chip the prop. **** trees.

I can't get the thing over 125ft. without losing control. It returns home....like a well-trained puppy, and I can regain control of it one it gets about 50' over my head but I'm missing a lot of it's capability.

Just did the firmware updates and heading out again. Will report back.

PAValentine said:
If the battery is coming from China, It will take it a while to get there.

i definitely think their support is coming from asia as well... so perhaps the emails will take time to get to you as well haha

anyways i agree with the original poster.

How are you gonna say claim no response whatsoever and in the next sentence quote their response?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk to annoy as many people as possible. :)

and after my 4th email to them about the range issue....this is what I received. (Keep in mind...I purchased this P2V right from their website. ;-)

Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:00:13 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.70.61.8 with HTTP; Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:00:13 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 09:00:13 -0800
Message-ID: <CAA11-rwvhk83hoPA-mavFu3Bc7_vNem6iQpakQV8hMe+SOuF5Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Report A Problem: Phantom

Please contact the vendor for the Phantom 2 Vision to help you replace the transmitter.
The transmitter cannot work properly.

Dealer Technical Support | DJI | http://www.dji.com

ok....so the English language isn't there strong point. :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1