Poor reception between samsung s9 and p4p

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently changed to samsung as apple give me the shits but for some reason the s9 when used as a display I often get bad reception and the screen reception is glitchy. Revert to the old iphone and no worries. Iv never had this problem before. Is there a known issue with android and the app or something? Iv attached a screen shot of what it looks like. It is intermittent but enough to annoy. Any advice would be great. Thanks
Screenshot_20190215-122553_Video%20Player.jpeg

Hi, I have recently changed to samsung as apple give me the shits but for some reason the s9 when used as a display I often get bad reception and the screen reception is glitchy. Revert to the old iphone and no worries. Iv never had this problem before. Is there a known issue with android and the app or something? Iv attached a screen shot of what it looks like. It is intermittent but enough to annoy. Any advice would be great. Thanks View attachment 108541
Any change with different usb cord or channel settings,,mayby try manual channel, also see if airplane mode helps

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic