Poor quality video

Reaction score
Using phantom 4. Shooting video in 1280x720. I use SanDisk Extreme Plus card. Using Android tablet. Viewing while flying and on different tablets, video looks great. When I try to import it to my laptop video software or to Facebook, picture is pixaled to the point you can't destinquish anything. Pictures are fine. Tried to save it under different format, same outcome.
Thanks for any help.

How are you "importing" to your laptop? Seems like a stupid question, but it's important to know what you mean by "When I try to import it to my laptop". The normal way is to just remove the SD card from the phantom, plug it into an adapter and then plug it directly into your laptop. Then you access the video files and copy them to the hard drive on your laptop. From your post it sounds like you may be already doing it this way.

Also, you said "picture is pixaled (pixelated) to the point you can't distinguish anything". then right after that you say "Pictures are fine". Did you mean the "video" is pixelated and the still shots are fine?

It is also possible (but not likely), if you are trying to play the videos directly from the SD card, that your laptop cannot read the SD card fast enough to play them seamlessly, so the video files need to be on your hard drive.

And lastly, (also unlikely) check the settings in your video software. Most modern software can adjust automatically to many types of video files, but there could be something there that needs tweaking.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic