Poor Imagery/Hard to fly using Ipod

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm very new to using my P3 advanced but find it nearly impossible to fly by only using my screen on my ipod mini, it's just too dark and I get a lot of reflected light on the screen, I've tried making a cardboard hood and it is a bit better but still not ideal, any thoughts on how I can improve the image on my ipod or I'm looking at using some form of VR head set, could this be a suitable way to see where I'm flying?

Reactions: niteliter
Since your new to flying I'm gonna ask the obvious question lol. Did you try adjusting the brightness from the rc?

Hi All, I'm very new to using my P3 advanced but find it nearly impossible to fly by only using my screen on my ipod mini, it's just too dark and I get a lot of reflected light on the screen, I've tried making a cardboard hood and it is a bit better but still not ideal, any thoughts on how I can improve the image on my ipod or I'm looking at using some form of VR head set, could this be a suitable way to see where I'm flying?
I have a 3D printer and have printed out many things,among them a sunshade for my BLU Dash 5.0 Advanced,and another for my soon to arrive Nexus 7 Gen 2,or you can get them from Ebay,Gearbest.com.and Banggood.com,just to name a few places....yup, that sun can cause and issue.........

Since your new to flying I'm gonna ask the obvious question lol. Did you try adjusting the brightness from the rc?
Clearly very new to this, I have the brightness on the Ipad as high as it'll go but have looked to see how to adjust the brightness on the rc but can't see where to do this as it say it is auto?

Mine is on the top right of the rc. Little scroll looking thing like on a mouse for a computer.. Sure there is a proper name for it but I too am new to this lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic