Poor DJI After Sale Support

Reaction score
The project that a Phantom 3 Advanced was ordered for was cancelled and I tried to cancel it before the order was shipped. Any problem like this is apparently only handled through DJI China and I could not get the order cancelled.

Last edited:
just send it back

How things can change......

DJI did agree to take back the P3A after several emails with a rep. in China.

Now my little project is back on my schedule so I have decided to keep the P3A (that arrived this morning) and let the rep in China know this and thanked him/her for their assistance.

I still think their support leaves a lot to be desired but at least it's there unlike some of the other companies out there.

I guess I have favor...

I've always heard stories about the DJI customer service shortcomings... But every time I have had contact with them it has been great... Without going into detail.. They too real good care of me on one particular occasion in a situation where I was admittingly at fault... Very happy with their customer service...

My biggest issue, at the time, was that DJI's USA staff have absolutely no say in sales issues. Other than that I have no issues with DJI's support.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic