Pond in The Sky

Like it. How many flight did you use to catch all that video? What program do you use for editing?

Like it. How many flight did you use to catch all that video? What program do you use for editing?
i use adobe premiere cc this is my first video using this. its a bigger learning curve using this software. and that was all on one flight, i didn't really plan those shots out either i kinda just flew around

Isn't adobe premiere cc a monthly subscription? My wife is currently in college for photography and they are studying with Lightroom 5. But we don't have anything programs so far. Kinda waiting to see what people use for video and photos. She will be doing more photos and I'll be doing kinda both cause of aerial video and photos

Isn't adobe premiere cc a monthly subscription? My wife is currently in college for photography and they are studying with Lightroom 5. But we don't have anything programs so far. Kinda waiting to see what people use for video and photos. She will be doing more photos and I'll be doing kinda both cause of aerial video and photos
yeah sadly it is a monthly subscription.

Great video! You have some work to do but you'll get better :)

You should adjust your stick sensitivity as you're still a little jerky on some motions. And you seem to kinda jump around from scenes.. Just my point of view.

I'll subscribe to your channel because I like seeing edited aerial videos! (way better than just "here's my video of me taking off, flying around and landing" lol)

I have two videos edited/up and if weather permits in the next couple weeks I'll be getting another video underway. Feel free to subscribe to my channel as well for future videos :)

Adobe CC is only $19/ month if you buy the educational subscription. You need a .edu email to do so. Includes EVERYTHING.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just want one program for video editing and photo editing with 1 time fee

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj