POLL: Are you happy with the quality of your refurbished Phantom?

Are you happy with the quality of your refurbished Phantom?

• Yes. It was fully functional and looked brand new.

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Yes. It was fully functional, but had some signs of wear.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No. It was not in the condition I expected. (share your story below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Did you purchase a refurbished DJI Phantom from the DJI Store? If so, were you happy with the quality of the drone you received?

Please vote above.

Refurbished P3s was great.

Refurbished P4s was great. It did lose a prop and crashed after 11 months. Screws came loose in the prop mount. Half my fault for not checking it over.

The replacement was terrible. It had a problem right off. I told DJI. DJI service was trying to tell me ways to fix it. It was an intermittent problem and very hard to tell if it was fixed. Eight days out of a 30 day warranty, it ended up crashed in the bottom of a canyon. No roads and no trails to retrieve it. With my disability, it's a permanent fixture. I hope the battery doesn't start a forest fire.

Reactions: RBuzz
Didnt we just have a poll on this topic?

Thanks! That looks like a different poll though. I'm interested in hearing from people who actually purchased a refurbished Phantom (instead of a brand new Phantom) and would like to know if the Phantom came like new or had signs of wear.

I posted in that thread that yes I did purchase my P3P refurbished directly from DJI. Everything looked brand new including the box except for a minor mark under one of the motors. Battery showed zero charges. New props with the plastic over the theads. RC was pristine. No issues whatsoever.

I bought my P4 as a refurb, and it was brand spanking new.
20190330_151411.jpg

And still is after one year now.

Reactions: msinger
My P4A came with a bad gimbal motor but dji repaired it. Dji service was great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31