PolarPro continues to have stellar customer service

Reaction score
Called PolarPro about an issue with my ND4 on Wednesday afternoon. Talked with Dan Morris who was GREAT to deal with. He put a replacement order in, emailed me right after we got off the phone with a confrontation number and the replacement filter showed up yesterday.

PolarPro continues to be great, not only in their products, but innovation and especially the fantastic customer service.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Called PolarPro about an issue with my ND4 on Wednesday afternoon. Talked with Dan Morris who was GREAT to deal with. He put a replacement order in, emailed me right after we got off the phone with a confrontation number and the replacement filter showed up yesterday.

PolarPro continues to be great, not only in their products, but innovation and especially the fantastic customer service.

Yep, I agree. Jeff and Dan go the extra mile to make things right when there's a problem. That type of commitment to excellence is hard to find these days. Can't beat PolarPro in product quality or customer service.

Reactions: Stokes
As opposed to the conversation I had earlier with DJI. The glass on the stock filter for the P4 popped out and broke. I waited 30 minutes before talking to a customer service rep at DJI who barely spoke English. Explained the issue and asked if they would just replace the filter lens. He first said they don't have it for replacement then send I would need to send in my P4 to fix the filter, really for just the filter, are you kidding me?!?!? Put me on hold three time to check "on it". Finally he said that they have the ND8 to buy on the website which I replied that I was NOT buying. They couldn't/wouldn't even replace the filter that broke after two months for me?? I said I just talked with PolorPro the other day and the customer service was great, but DJI CS continues to be really poor. I also said that I hope the call is being recorded. I got no where with DJI, just was hoping to get the filter replaced. Ridiculous!!!!

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Happy to help!

You call that good service! You have to take a number to get in a confrontation! I like my customer service to be ready with confrontation, I don't want to take a number and wait! Lol just kidding. It must have autocorrected "confirmation".

Seriously though they are great! I ordered my filters, gimbal clamp/lens cover, and light kit from them. They answered all my emails promptly and with no confrontation.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj