Polar Pro Lights or Lum Box?

Reaction score
Want to light up the night and check out some of the fields around our house at night. Looking at the Lume Box at 1500 lumen per box. but i also like the Polar Pro. They both have pros and cons. I am worried about the Lume Box being heavy. Also wondering if i can instal 4. Two facing forward and two facing down. Anyone one have any experiance with either product?

Last edited:
lume cubes are really nice just pricey

yes. the price is a little steep, but those things are bad ***. Hoping to use it to catch some deer in the corn field this fall

well they are really bright so it should work good

yes. the price is a little steep, but those things are bad ***. Hoping to use it to catch some deer in the corn field this fall

I have lume cubes they are killer. Only thing I don't like ( which is something that no one makes ) but I would like to have more of like a helicopter spot light for higher altitudes.

But lume cubes ftw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Luma Cube that I use for video in my other hobby but I've had much better luck with very powerful flashlights (LEDs) to be honest with you. I use a GoPro mount with a handlebar mount I rigged in reverse and it works like a champ.

You can get a helluva flashlight for a hundred bucks.

Tactical lights are a whole hobby in and of itself and there are entire forums dedicated to just flashlights, believe it or not.

I have a Luma Cube that I use for video in my other hobby but I've had much better luck with very powerful flashlights (LEDs) to be honest with you. I use a GoPro mount with a handlebar mount I rigged in reverse and it works like a champ.

You can get a helluva flashlight for a hundred bucks.

Tactical lights are a whole hobby in and of itself and there are entire forums dedicated to just flashlights, believe it or not.
Yes, I have several sure fires. It seems all of my hobbies are expensive. I am not sure i want to use those. they are very heavy. i am hoping that the Lume Cubes are lighter.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I have lume cubes. They r super bright but will kill flight time by about 5 mins mabey a little less & the added waight does make the bird a tad sluggish but not too bad. Lastly be careful when landing, ur bird WILL depend a lot faster so be careful

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Descend a lot faster (dam spellcheck)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I will agree the extra weight will decrease the flight time a little bit. But it depends on what you are shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20