POI / Waypoints

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone knows this yet or not. If you setup a POI on the new firmware, will you be able to fly the same pattern again using GPS coordinates? In other words, I would like to fly the same route multiple times a week possibly. Be slick if the POI or the Waypoint features allows you to save your past flight and repeat it. I doubt anyone knows, but wanted to ask!..

Just curious if anyone knows this yet or not. If you setup a POI on the new firmware, will you be able to fly the same pattern again using GPS coordinates? In other words, I would like to fly the same route multiple times a week possibly. Be slick if the POI or the Waypoint features allows you to save your past flight and repeat it. I doubt anyone knows, but wanted to ask!..

Yes you certainly can based on what app you use. Litchi (Android) for instance allows you to pre setup a mission with WP's and save the mission on your device which you can load up and fly it at a later time, whenever you want as much as you want. I've already setup a number of WP missions for my Phantom 3 to do later on it is great and gives you flight time and distance on the screen.

Last edited:
Only the beta testers know about the dji go app, but you can definitely do that with the litchi app that is in beta testing.

Reactions: BigAl07
I read a post by Blade who is from DJI that it will allow you to save your waypoints for future flights.

I read a post by Blade who is from DJI that it will allow you to save your waypoints for future flights.
Yes, once you have flown your route and created the waypoints, you can save that route for reflying at a later time as a favorite.

What is maximum distance ? not Hight(500m)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20