PMU-V2

Reaction score
So, does anyone actually know when the PMU-V2 will be available. I have a gimbal on its way to me ... be here in 3 or 4 days ... but, it's going to be useless without the PMU. DJI seems to have put the cart before the horse in releasing the gimbal first ... as far as Phantom users are concerned anyway.

Zircon said:
So, does anyone actually know when the PMU-V2 will be available. I have a gimbal on its way to me ... be here in 3 or 4 days ... but, it's going to be useless without the PMU. DJI seems to have put the cart before the horse in releasing the gimbal first ... as far as Phantom users are concerned anyway.
Many people have received both. I've been told my gimbal is in stock, but the PMU won't be until next week.

I got my Gimble through B&H but need to order the PMU-V2 and some spare parts. Anyone have a preferred online dealer not based out of China?

I had PMU on the way, and was told today the main board upgrade kit would be available next week. So I'm holding off for space and function for the board.

774349_486226014794240_1174354085_o.jpg

This kit is coming out after the 25th of July....

SimonB said:
Thanks, just found it on the Singapore FB site. Looks like an official DJI upgrade, but it's not really clear. They just responded to me...

Could you post a link to that site (I know nothing about FB...)? There was nothing about this Wed. on either DJI's main US website, or their US FB page.

Thanks,
Steve

There's no point Steve, that's all the info there is at the moment. Other than confirming that it replaces the need or a separate PMU and that it's an official DJI product, that's it.

SimonB said:
There's no point Steve, that's all the info there is at the moment. Other than confirming that it replaces the need or a separate PMU and that it's an official DJI product, that's it.

Ok, i understand, but I was interested for future reference as DJI items, apparently, get posted there sooner than elsewhere. I think I found it from prior bookmarks.

auck said:
In other words its a prototype that may it may not make it to the market.

Maybe, but DJI seems to bring things to market 'eventually', and based on the pics, it's real. I imagine Plan A was to release this in parallel with Zenmuse H3-2D, but that didn't quite work out. As to whether it's still a prototype when it hits the market, well, time will tell...

Steve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair