Plug size of gray Camera Cables

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know the size of the white plugs and sockets on the gray multi strand gray flat cables connecting the Camera to the 2.4Ghz WiFi module? I have a JST 2.4mm plug assortment but those are to large.I've searched this forum and I couldn't find any other reference to the plug sizes
Before I started hand catching, twice I had hard landings where the Camera separated from the body as designed. The trouble arises when two of the three plugs that are press fit into the socket but the third has a locking tab and on impact the wire separates from the plug breaking the tabs that lock the conductors in place. I've tried to repair by reinserting the wires in the damaged plug and gluing the conductors in place since the locking tabs are missing. I was not totally happy with this solution so I ended up twice buying $29.00 replacement cable kits. With all the individual cables included in this kit I only needed the one 4 conductor cable with plugs at each end. I was hoping if someone knows the nomenclature of these plugs and possibly a source it would be much appreciated.

Yes that the same cable kit, It is the white cable plugs or connectors that I'm trying to identify

I purchase mine from a local hobby store for $10.00

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DJI-Phantom- ... 418f5fa4db

If you know what you are doing, you can lift the pins out from this package and reinsert yours into it.
And you can use the zenmuse cable if you want to go down the Vision+ with H33D later on...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav