Plug & Play FPV

Reaction score
I am planning on purchasing the PH2 Z. I was wanting to know what FPV monitor or goggles would be easiest to install?

black pearl monitor and the immersionrc 600mw tx
if you want plug and play with no soldering, they sell a cable for the immersionrc or dji has a cable setup for their avl58 fpv tx.

Ksc said:
black pearl monitor and the immersionrc 600mw tx
if you want plug and play with no soldering, they sell a cable for the immersionrc or dji has a cable setup for their avl58 fpv tx.

Is there any way I can use this monitor http://www.amazon.com/Lilliput-monitor- ... B0041I8UAO with the system you mentioned or any other FPV system? I own the which I use for video work. My budget for the system is around $300. I would prefer not to have to solder anything.

you could but you'll need more parts. a video receiver. I didn't want to solder anything, I went to radio shack and spent $25 and a 5 minute youtube video and was soldering for the first time. easy.

Ksc said:
you could but you'll need more parts. a video receiver. I didn't want to solder anything, I went to radio shack and spent $25 and a 5 minute youtube video and was soldering for the first time. easy.
So I went with the Fatshark Predator V2. Hope it will serve me well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic