Please write real titles for your posts.

Reaction score
This forum has such a wealth of information and can be so helpful. Appropriately naming your posts can really make it better.

Some examples of useless titles:

"OMG this is so cool!"
"You have to see this"
"Didn't think this could happen to me"
"Need some help over here"

Please don't make it necessary for readers to click on a thread to see what it's about. A title should be relevant, specific, and searchable.

Clipper707 said:
This forum has such a wealth of information and can be so helpful. Appropriately naming your posts can really make it better.

Some examples of useless titles:

"OMG this is so cool!"
"You have to see this"
"Didn't think this could happen to me"
"Need some help over here"

Please don't make it necessary for readers to click on a thread to see what it's about. A title should be relevant, specific, and searchable.

I have to agree with this.

Course "10 minute nude beach flight" works for all threads :)

Back in the 70's. the beatles released their new album in a pure white cover.
Not one clue. No print, no images. No nothing.
Knowing that as soon as it was opened by a dj somewhere, the word would get out.

As the old saying goes, "You can't judge a book by its cover.".

Suwaneeguy said:
Back in the 70's. the beatles released their new album in a pure white cover.
Not one clue. No print, no images. No nothing.
Knowing that as soon as it was opened by a dj somewhere, the word would get out.

As the old saying goes, "You can't judge a book by its cover.".

If you have bad breath and your hemorrhoids aren't getting better, you should probably have labeled your tubes correctly ;-)

ProfessorStein said:
Lol! I have no earthly idea what that means, DK, but I'll certainly take it as sage advice!

It means if you don't label your toothpaste with the label "Toothpaste" and your hemorrhoid creme with the label "hemorrhoid creme" you might confuse the two. Hence the importance of labeling correctly :)

Luckily most manufacturers label these products for you! (There are actually rules and regulations about these things)

rrmccabe said:
Course "10 minute nude beach flight" works for all threads :)
That one will get me every time ! :mrgreen:

eagleseye said:
Nothing worse than mixing up your toothpaste and hemorrhoid tubes!! :)

I saw a guy in basic training mix up his zit cream with his toothpaste. :mrgreen: Oh that minty taste. :mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20