Please take our survey - DART is about to launch!

Reaction score
DART is almost ready to launch our exciting platform developed specifically for pilots like you.

Designed by and for the drone community, DART is here to unite pilots and enthusiasts to deploy their drones for greater good. Our initial site launch will define our vision to work together through missions that benefit and serve our shared interests.

Beginning in March, our beta launch to pilots like you is designed to get feedback and build our user network. In fact, we would very much like you to take just a few minutes to answer a few brief questions so we can tailor the app for you! We will share the results of the survey with you when complete. Please find our survey here.

DART Pilot Survey

I look forward to hearing from you. And you should expect to hear more from us. Over the next few days and weeks, we will share info on our launch and any updates to our app and platform. Send us back your thoughts at [email protected]. My team and I will read your responses and do our best to support our community.

Please share with your friends and help us build the word's best drone pilot network.

Tom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20