Please help

Reaction score
Just got the phantom 2 and it won't stop flashing slow yellow...I even calibrated the compass and another big problem is I can't connect to any of 3 different computers in the house and I have the assistant software...one PC runs vista the other 2 windows 8??

Did you make sure you were outside when you calibrated it. I just got mine and I did it inside not thinking and it never calibrated. Make sure you install the drivers too off of the website or it won't connect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'll be getting mine tomorrow so I can't add too much yet, but just from a general IT standpoint, definitely make sure you have the latest software/drivers from DJI's website and that they are the correct versions for your Operating System.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Slow yellow means it can't get any GPS satellites. Take it outside, turn on the controller, then the Phantom, you should get green.

Kellershark said:
Thanks guys...finally got it to connect to PC and will try again tomorrow to get gps signal.

Were you able to get the GPS sorted out once you got it outside?

Mine arrived today - going to wait until the weekend to open it, though. I'm afraid if I don't, I'll have to use a sick day and stay home to fly. :D

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

Fink said:
Kellershark said:
Thanks guys...finally got it to connect to PC and will try again tomorrow to get gps signal.

Were you able to get the GPS sorted out once you got it outside?

Mine arrived today - going to wait until the weekend to open it, though. I'm afraid if I don't, I'll have to use a sick day and stay home to fly. :D

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

OPEN IT!!!!!!
:mrgreen:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20