Please help

Reaction score
I try to fly my p4 today , I turned it on and started the app however my app for some reason is not reading the p4. It tells me it's connected to p3p I don't have a p3p. I tried removed the app installed it again and same thing. Does any1 know what going on with my system?

You can swipe the picture on the main screen to change different phantoms

Also did you update your phantom 4 before the controller?

The weird thing Is that I'm able to fly my bird but with out video feed from app. I don't think is the firmware cause I was fine last night. Also my bird seems to take a while before it shuts down the screen locks at p3p can't switch

You do not need the app to fly a Phantom but it sure is easier with it. :D
Be sure you have chosen the P4 in the app.
You could also delete the app and reinstall it. That cures a lot of these types of problems.

I will try a different cable. I uninstalled and re download the app and nothing like my rc is detecting p3p. When I try switching to p4 it switches back to p3p

You might try relinking the craft with the RC. Just a shot in the dark, easy to do, it might help. If that doesn't work, tell everyone what versions firmware you have in the RC and craft, shown in the "About" section of the Go app.

Here's is a pic of my conversation

Attachments

• 1461889393502.jpg
    1461889393502.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 270
My DJI Go app showed Phantom 4 when I connected my P3P could not swipe to change picture....so restarted device
and it corrected itself.

Quick update, I fixed the problem after long hours of working on it . The problem I was having was the actual SD card . Not sure what happened to it but after removing it and loading the one that the bird came with it I was Able to install firmwares no problem . Guys make sure SD cards are working properly thank you all for your help

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl