Please Help

Reaction score
Some weeks ago my phantom stops to transmite the camera view.
Ir can fly perfectly but I can Not see any image from camera during fly.
I buy a new extender And Everithing it's the same.
b4846af222a0b208fb8c855b9d80c36b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Check the cables carefully at the camera/gimble assembly and make sure they are secure. I see some telemetry like altitude and battery percentage and SD card space remaining. Are you getting distance and sattelites and speed? It also looks like you have strong wifi. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Do you have a P2V+ v3 or an original (perforated wifi module vs non-perforated)? Because if it is an original you would want to open it up and apply arctic silver or the like to the wifi chip components. Hopefully it is not too late and your wifi module is not failing.

That picture was taken into my house. When it flies everything Work fine. I can take pictures And vídeos. But I Do It blind.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey hunch, if it was the Wi-Fi module it wouldn't even send that much right. It's got to be just the cables

Hey hunch, if it was the Wi-Fi module it wouldn't even send that much right. It's got to be just the cables
maybe but i'm pretty positive it is the wifi unit.
quick test:
turn the controller, RE and bird on and on your laptop connect to RE with your wifi (Phantomxxx wifi network)
now try and ping 10.0.0.1
now try and ping 10.0.0.10

do you get reply from both? if not from both then wifi unit inside the Phantom is toast ;)

EDIT:
you might get 192.x.x.x IP address on the laptop when you connect so just go to command prompt once connected and type ipconfig and hit enter
and you will see there which category of IP you get. some wifi units will give you 10.x.x.x address.
in case you get 192.x.x.x address try pinging 192.168.1.1 (wifi module) and 192.168.1.2 (RE) and 192.168.1.10 (camera)

Reactions: EddieR0691
cables will have a disconnection error - screen will read "CONNECTION BROKEN"

Sorry guys but the wifi Tx unit in the bird has two PCB boards in it. One is for the telementry data which you see and the second is for the video feed which you don't. One can work and the other one can go bad.
image.jpeg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20