Please help with MC settings

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just bought a second hand vision + to get into some photography with it. I have found that it is in mode 1 so throttle is on the right. VERY annoying for me as I'm used to it on the left. I have downloaded PT2 and RC assistants as well as the drivers. I can get PT2 to connect but not RC so cannot change modes. Please help with what I'm doing wrong.

Many thanks

Did you connect the Tx ( remote ) to RC ASSISTANT via USB cord?

RC assistant ( for Tx )
Pc assistant is for bird ( and tx )

Please let us know

J Dot
:cool:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I connect the MC via USB for the RC assistant but nothing happens except the MC chargers. I can get it to connect and calibrate through the PT2 program when the drone is connected and then the MC wirelessly bit this won't allow me to switch mode.
Thanks

Uninstall RC assistant and reinstall.
Which RC assistant version are you using?

J Dot

Hi, using 1.2 (latest version?). I have tried uninstalling drivers and assistant but no luck. It appears the drivers don't install as the message reads no update required. I am on windows 10 if that helps.
Thanks again

I think there was an issue with that on windows 10, do you have a friend or neighbor who has older windows? That will run assistant?

Or have you tried the app? I'm not sure if the mode setting is in there or not? But worth a look!

J Dot

I think it is phantom assistant app? But not sure, I personally don't trust it! Lol

J Dot

Many thanks J Dot.

While I'm on, another query...
I've now managed to change the mode but since doing so my drone wanders whilst in hover. Is this just a case of another stick calibration or full imu cal? Also, the camera now drops like a stone but struggles to rise back up to look straight ahead. Any ideas? Thanks
I did have a crash but it was when landing and the drone just slowly flew sideways into a log wall and ended up on its side. Slow and low so no damage.

If u r using Windows 10 u need to download

DJI WIN Driver Installer
2013-01-18

U'll find it vision 2+ download it worked for me. If u have trouble like I did trying to download it there is a GREAT U TUBE VIDEO hope this helps!

1511593601954.png

U may have to uninstall the RC Assit and the PT2+ , also and reinstall them after u do the other first so Windows will have the drivers to run them right. I had 2. GOOD LUCK

Are you using DJI BRANDED PROPS? Or cheap generic ones?

Do a Tx calibration through RC ASSISTANT FIRST ( not Pc assistant )
This calibrated your tx

Then do another calibration in PC ASSISTANT, this calibrated Tx to bird

Then ADVANCED IMU calibration, and last fresh compass calibration

This should fix your issue, if not you have another issue

J Dot

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members