Please help newbe - binding range extender

Reaction score
Hello all. I got opportunity to buy used P2 Vision+. It passed fly test, however I can't controll camera.

It seems like previous owner did reset range extender and now I have problem. I installed DJI Vision software on my cell but it requires to login when used first time. I'm getting "request timeout" message. It seems like DJI serwers are down. Is that temporary issue? Is there other way to bind extender with camera?

I tried to use Litchi on my tablet. It connects to WI-FI but can't connect to camera itself.

Thank you. I know this question could be asked before but I have limited time to return drone if it doesn't work.

In case anybody will have similar issue in future - default login to DJI Vision is DJI/1234.

Hello all. I got opportunity to buy used P2 Vision+. It passed fly test, however I can't controll camera.

It seems like previous owner did reset range extender and now I have problem. I installed DJI Vision software on my cell but it requires to login when used first time. I'm getting "request timeout" message. It seems like DJI serwers are down. Is that temporary issue? Is there other way to bind extender with camera?

I tried to use Litchi on my tablet. It connects to WI-FI but can't connect to camera itself.

Thank you. I know this question could be asked before but I have limited time to return drone if it doesn't work.
Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I get no video on my Iphone. The camera is working and downloading to the micro SD. Did you find a fix?

I'm not sure if we have same problem. Mine was with running DJI Vision on Android phone. This requires login first time. In case it doesn't work, you may try with user DJI and password 1234. This resolved my issue.

Additional problem was that extender was un-binded from camera but once I was able to start DJI Vision - binding is quite simple.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic