Please help. . . New P4 Pro+ Lost connection

Reaction score
Please help - My recently purchased P4Pro+, v2.0 stopped connecting yesterday. Upon startup using the controller, a DJI sales pitch continuously loops, upon attempting to sign in, an error message appears stating connection unavailable, retry. I've attempted to startup dozens of time with the same results. Reached out to DJI customer service via phone and chat...……….awful results!!!!!

Good morning @cbcatl and welcome to the forum.

I've moved your post into it's own thread and into the Phantom 4 section so you are more likely to get the best possible help. Also the other thread was ongoing and it would be confusing trying to help 2 different people, with 2 entirely different aircraft, having different problems.

You may need to turn on the WiFi of the controller and re log in. Then turn off WiFi.

I briefly had a Vr 2.0 plus and has this same problem. Even though I had already registered the drone with. DJI.

I was out in the field and the Vr2.0 would not fly. When I got home I reconnected and relogged in and then the drone flew.

Next day I went back out away from WiFi and had no issues. For some reason I just had to reconnect to the DJI server.

I ended up sending it back due to the issues around constatant yawing during hover and the camera was decentered.

Paul C

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie