Please help my p2 returns home after a minute or 2 and I cant regain control!!

Reaction score
Please help my p2 returns home after a minute or 2 and I cant regain control!! I go out to fly my phantom 2 and I do all the start up procedures I lift off and after about a minute the phantom stops in its tracks and blinks yellow continuously. It sits there for about 5 seconds and then goes to failsafe mode and I can not reconnect to the phantom untill I power cycle it.
I updated the phantom 2 and Main controller firmware and got to fly it till half battery then it went back to failsafe mode and started to do this after 1 to 2 minutes again.

Can anyone help me I cant fix nomader what i do PLEASE!!!!!

Please help my p2 returns home after a minute or 2 and I cant regain control!! I go out to fly my phantom 2 and I do all the start up procedures I lift off and after about a minute the phantom stops in its tracks and blinks yellow continuously. It sits there for about 5 seconds and then goes to failsafe mode and I can not reconnect to the phantom untill I power cycle it.
I updated the phantom 2 and Main controller firmware and got to fly it till half battery then it went back to failsafe mode and started to do this after 1 to 2 minutes again.

Can anyone help me I cant fix nomader what i do PLEASE!!!!!

Sound as if you might have two problems with your P2.

What flight mode is the P2 in Phantom or Naza-M?

When is the last time you checked the condition of the batteries in the P2 software?

Has the Go-Home box been turned on in the software battery settings?

Are you using FPV system on your P2?

A blinking yellow can indicate that either you have lost the GPS signal or you're out of range of the controller. Take a screenshot of each full battery you have and post them here.
Barttery #2 after charging.jpg

Please use the reply button in the lower right hand corner when answering this post as it will highlight the with a number indicating you have answered.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20