please help me:(

Reaction score
I have the naza m v2 And i have adjusted my ios And faulsafe but i accidently did this. How can i reset this? Please help me out. Thankful for Any response

Attachments

• DSC_0197.JPG
    DSC_0197.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 446
  • DSC_0198.JPG
    DSC_0198.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 386
Btw is there any possible way to Just simply reset alle the adjustments i have done?

Did you do a calibration with the RC Assistant? If recalibrate doesn't work you may have a bad transmitter.

Recalibration is the test.While moving the throttle stick if the pointer doesnt move the transmitter is failing.

some times if you mess up a calibration and dont do it right that can happen also if you ever turn on the tx while any of the sticks are pushed it will throw it way of like that.

Try redoing the calibration in the naza assistant and follow the promps as to what to do at each step. and if it dont work try it again. cause its easy to some times not do it right. BUT even if its off calibration you should still be able to move the stick and see the arrow move. if so there is probably nothing broke.

but if you cant get it to recalibrate in the nazas simple calibration You may need to do and advanced calibrating useing the rc assistant instead. To do that you need to open up the tx and plug your usb in to the spot on the board inside the tx and run the rc assistant with the power to the tx turned on and do there calibration there then turn off the tx and back on and it should fix you and be all good to go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31