Please, help me!!! no link with the camera

Reaction score
Hello. Vision 2 +. By the crash the axis bent, but, the Quadrocopter didn't break. The camera still works (but it's titled 45 degrees). I tried by myself to repair the axis. I very accurately removed every cable, tilted the axis 90 degrees and sticked with argon. But at the end it's giving me a feeling that there is no link with the camera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mD8mO7_l3c . Please, help me!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140812_110238.jpg
    IMG_20140812_110238.jpg
    704.8 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_20140812_110427.jpg
    IMG_20140812_110427.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 474
In a bad crash like that where the gimbal gets knocked of axis... it's possible there is damage to the ribbon cable as well... any small crack in the cable somewhere can cause that blacked out video... may be hard to find with the naked eye... or may be up in the upper housing.

Since you disconnected every cable, you might want to try re-binding the camera and the wifi extender. I don't know if this would be helpful, but if couldn't hurt.

You press in the tiny reset button on the Wifi Range Extender, and wait 30 seconds. In the DJI app, go to settings, Range Extender, Binding.

Fritz said:
You press in the tiny reset button on the Wifi Range Extender, and wait 30 seconds. In the DJI app, go to settings, Range Extender, Binding.
I have "Wi-Fi Repeater Connectioon Failed" and in DJI Vision/camer - Phantom Connection Broken

DBS said:
In a bad crash like that where the gimbal gets knocked of axis... it's possible there is damage to the ribbon cable as well... any small crack in the cable somewhere can cause that blacked out video... may be hard to find with the naked eye... or may be up in the upper housing.

before disassembling FC200 - work, so the problem is not in the cable

I'm doing this from memory, so the order may be wrong. With the Phantom off, Turn on wifi extender. Search in phone wifi settings for Phantom-XXXXXX Open DJI app. Does your phone see the extender? If so, turn on Phanton, press reset button on extender, wait 30 seconds. Go to settings in DJI app and try to re-bind

Fritz said:
I'm doing this from memory, so the order may be wrong. With the Phantom off, Turn on wifi extender. Search in phone wifi settings for Phantom-XXXXXX Open DJI app. Does your phone see the extender? If so, turn on Phanton, press reset button on extender, wait 30 seconds. Go to settings in DJI app and try to re-bind

Thanks, this is the resultats: some times flash light on the camera in the yelow

Attachments

• DSC_0899.JPG
    DSC_0899.JPG
    841.3 KB · Views: 433
  • DSC_0897.JPG
    DSC_0897.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC_0898.JPG
    DSC_0898.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 429

Recent Posts

Members online