Please Help! I'd really like to use Intelligent Flight Modes....

Actually you can skip. You don't have to install updates incrementally.

updating now...

An interesting note: I placed the unzipped .bin file for "Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware v1.6.0040" in the root directory of the card, and aircraft just started up normally; no beeping or red/green gimbal flashing.

Then, for fun, I replaced that file with the .bin file for "Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware v1.5.0030" (the second to latest FW version,) and the aircraft began to beep annoyingly and flash red/green.

I guess one cannot "skip over" versions when updating.........just thought i'd share....

Looks to me like you are on a old version of the Go app, when course lock was the only IOC option, so there would be no need for the intermediate screen. From your screen shots I can see CL (course lock) enabled.

FYI, the update on the aircraft (and battery and camera) did the trick. Still using DJI GO, v2.4.3 and the IFC's are working. Thanks Beeline!

FYI, the update on the aircraft (and battery and camera) did the trick. Still using DJI GO, v2.4.3 and the IFC's are working. Thanks Beeline!
Ya still figuring this stuff out myself. The IOC switch confusion got under my skin fairly recently (as a new P3P owner) so it's still fresh. Now find a great big field and POI your mate. I find it quite satisfying. :D

I am having the same issue. I do not get a IBM screen. Only get a IOC reset screen.
Any help would be appreciated.

I am having the same issue. I do not get a IBM screen. Only get a IOC reset screen.
Any help would be appreciated.
I updated the aircraft as in the posts above and it worked for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-17-15-40-25.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-17-15-40-25.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 289

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav