Please do quality check

Reaction score
Hello,

Here is still frame from a video. Please check video quality of this. Im worried about everyting. Is it how it should look like at 100% crop? Or there is something wrong with my camera or am I doing something wrong?
Landscape profile, Color normal. With DJI ND16 filter installed.
test.jpg

Hello. It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.
What is it you are worried about? Seems a little soft on the focus but that could be because it is from a video.

What is it you are worried about? Seems a little soft on the focus but that could be because it is from a video.

Im worried about overall picture quality. I used to quite different quality of 4k camera when viewing at 100%. So I dont know it is normal picture (becouse low bitrate) or there is something wrong. I would be glad to see few still frames (from video) from other users. Frames straight from camera, without post processing.

If anyone could upload some medium range pictures I will get something to compare to.

Im worried about overall picture quality. I used to quite different quality of 4k camera when viewing at 100%. So I dont know it is normal picture (becouse low bitrate) or there is something wrong. I would be glad to see few still frames (from video) from other users. Frames straight from camera, without post processing.

If anyone could upload some medium range pictures I will get something to compare to.
What did you use to pull the frame? Just to ensure that the final frame saved is of the same type..

This was one of my first flights... no ND filters ordered, and terribly set up camera setting. But it might give you what you are looking for
DJI_0012-1.jpg

Reactions: Daniel Dash
Let me see if I can find something with a filter that fits the distances you are comparing

The filter definitely takes away from the detail. But also, the first images were taken from video with the app setting sharpness to 0. This last image it was set to -3. I Changed to a -3 setting as soon as I got my filters, So I have no filtered 0 setting video.

The filter definitely takes away from the detail. But also, the first images were taken from video with the app setting sharpness to 0. This last image it was set to -3. I Changed to a -3 setting as soon as I got my filters, So I have no filtered 0 setting video.
On "Landscape" profile sharpness is on +1. So maybe also becouse of that I got such a bad quality.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik