Please Criticize my Latest Video

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so i just finished my latest video. Please take a look and criticize away. Im still learning the ins and outs of filming from a drone, as well as editing with Premiere Pro 2015.
Phantom Pro 4 Plus

Reactions: thunderbyrd
Well ... unless you hold the most waivers and authorizations of a Part 107 commercially licensed sUAS pilot (are you?) in the USA, I believe you've broken a good portion of most of the rules, with perhaps VLOS still intact.

Regarding the video, to my eye, many clips look a little undersaturated ... a fine line between cinematic/professional looking and over saturated and novice-like.

Thanks for posting!

Hey everyone, so i just finished my latest video. Please take a look and criticize away. Im still learning the ins and outs of filming from a drone, as well as editing with Premiere Pro 2015.
Phantom Pro 4 Plus

I like the video personally, music selection was good and seemed to pair well with the video, you seem to have steady hands on the controls which is nice because some people have herky-jerky hands while filming, unless you are a commercial pilot I wouldn't worry about part 107 or waivers. If this i a hobby I think you did fine. There is no way you can make a decent video without flying over some stuff sometime. I like what you did, it appears as even though you did fly over people and cars it was extremely minimal. Not like it was crowded with people and you were dive bombing them, lol. I'm the same way. You can only make so many video's flying in the desert or forest with no buildings or people. Besides, there are always those who will scream that you can't fly over people, cars, or buildings. Go onto Youtube and watch some video's by Ken Heron, he has a commercial 107 license and he puts out some really good video's. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl